doiturselfbigtime

I promised Rumy that I would start a blog on my return to Swansea, and inadvertently, I seem to have kept it. This blog, as it says in the title, is truly about life here as D-I-Y was recently rated UK's favourite pastime.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Self advertisement



Here's yours truly posing for pics to send to the local paper advertising the landing of a plum post at the School of Medicine. The photographer tried to find a good angle to exclude the rash of pimples that broke out the night before the shoot as a result of eating too many potato crisps and stuff. So I made sure he caught me drinking healthy berry juice in the University's coffee lounge.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sabs you look classy, elegant and beautiful! i like the haircut and absolutely love the red shirt you are wearing.
i wonder what the ET people would say if they saw you now, i suppose they can't forget you in that tattered denim jacket!! do you still have it?

1:31 PM  
Blogger Sabiha said...

Thank you, Rums. Let's just say the photographer was good. I do miss my beloved denim jacket. It now hangs in my cupboard in Hyd. Still haven't found a replacement for it. So am making do with assorted sweaters and coats.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see that your local paper is very local. And that's a nice shirt you're wearing - shall update the parents asap about all the publicity. Abba also wanting to check out your blog I think. Send us a copy of what appeared in the paper. Your mum going to Mds for US visa on 26th.
Nish

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking fab
madhu

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home