doiturselfbigtime
I promised Rumy that I would start a blog on my return to Swansea, and inadvertently, I seem to have kept it. This blog, as it says in the title, is truly about life here as D-I-Y was recently rated UK's favourite pastime.
I promised Rumy that I would start a blog on my return to Swansea, and inadvertently, I seem to have kept it. This blog, as it says in the title, is truly about life here as D-I-Y was recently rated UK's favourite pastime.
9 Comments:
sabiha where are the friends? i can only see the parents...
The friends are very much there. J is sitting on the far left and T is standing behind us all.
Oh that's a nice shirt you're wearing. And you've lost weight! How was the driving test btw
Nish
Just to let you know that you have to check all new posts for my comments too.
Nish
Rums I also thought they were the parents
N
There was a mix up about the driving test dates unfort'ly, so haven't taken it yet. BTW , saw The Rising last night. A bit disappointed that there wasn't more about the Mutiny itself. Also Rahman seems to be rehashing old stuff. Also note that Ketan Mehta wasn't overly concerned about the costumes.
sabs how about some pics of adil?
nice to see your photographs and the garden looks equally gool. Really liked the one that was posted for publicity. Did not really get the concept if nothing else you will get matrimonial offers!!
Madhu
Well, working in the UK is a lot about who you know and not what you know. So it's important to network, shamelessly. That's what the self promotion is all about. It was actually another colleague's idea for promoting herself in the "new appointments" column of a local newspaper and I am all for it. Will tell you if I get any Matrim offers!
Post a Comment
<< Home