doiturselfbigtime
I promised Rumy that I would start a blog on my return to Swansea, and inadvertently, I seem to have kept it. This blog, as it says in the title, is truly about life here as D-I-Y was recently rated UK's favourite pastime.
I promised Rumy that I would start a blog on my return to Swansea, and inadvertently, I seem to have kept it. This blog, as it says in the title, is truly about life here as D-I-Y was recently rated UK's favourite pastime.
5 Comments:
It has been that long! Good to see you back, Sabiha.
Hey Sheetal, thanks! Wasn't sure that anyone would be able to see this post as the old blog address with the www.diy... is still visible. Any tips on how to merge the two?
I'm not sure they can be merged, but all the addresses including the pkblogs one land on this page, so it's the same difference, I reckon.
came here via sheetal... ur babies are adorable and i so wish i had twins... doesnt every woman... and before you say it, i can imagine how hard it is to handle two at a time!
Mad Momma - Thanks for the compliment. Just had a look at your site and must say your children look lovely. I still haven't fathomed why anybody would want twins. It took me a while to come to terms with the news and the realisation that I probably may not have the easiest of pregnancies, childbirth or the years after. And despite being vindicated, I must say I still enjoyed my pregnancy and even the 5 days in hospital after my caeserian when I slept for 3hrs in 24hrs. I wouldn't have it any different now, but can't help wondering what it's like with one.
Post a Comment
<< Home