doiturselfbigtime

I promised Rumy that I would start a blog on my return to Swansea, and inadvertently, I seem to have kept it. This blog, as it says in the title, is truly about life here as D-I-Y was recently rated UK's favourite pastime.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

A weekend in Bury St' Edmunds

Adil in front of Ickworth House

Me doing a round of the gardens in the 1800 acre estate

The 16th century inn we stayed at

The cathedral the town is known for

One of the abbey gardens

4 Comments:

Blogger rums said...

closeup girl closeup! do you realize that this is the first time i'm seeing adil and i can't even make out his face properly. but i can make out that he is kinda short, i know how short people photograph because i'm one myself :)

12:48 PM  
Blogger rums said...

ok i clicked on the pics and saw both your faces. he has a scowl and you have a stiff neck and a smile. he is cute though, even with the scowl!!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pretty place! Bet you didn't walk around the 1800 whatever estate though.
He he he
Nish

1:35 PM  
Blogger Sabiha said...

Very cute indeed! And no we certainly didn't walk the 1800 acres at Ipswich House. But we did walk for hours around the town the next day.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home